Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Introduction to Real Estate Know-How Blog

In this real estate know-how blog we will cover a lot of topics ranging from buying and selling houses to avoiding foreclosure, buying foreclosure properties, understanding how mortgages work, how to arrange a home appraisal, selling fsbo and many more real estate related topics.

I will say from day one, that the intention of this blog is NOT to "knock" real estate agents, but is instead intended to help property owners (or potential property owners) - whether they buy and sell properties, with or without a real estate agent.

I will do my best to esure that this real estate know-how blog is written in an easy-to-read format with each new idea, tip, tactic or strategy clearly explained in simple terms.

This blog also includes answers to many commonly asked For-Sale-By-Owner (FSBO) questions.

However, before we get started there are a couple of points I want you to fully understand above anything else.

Throughout this blog I will explain precisely why many properties stay on the market while others get sold around them. I’ll also tell you why many homeowners get bitterly disappointed with the final outcome from their house sale. If you do nothing else – please read the blog postings, because what I’m about to say might change your whole approach to buying/selling a property. In my experience these points are critical and are too often overlooked.

No comments: